eLatin eGreek eLearn

More wired than a Roman Internet café

Laura Gibbs's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Definitely spread the word! I love the way that this book, totally obscure and rare,…"

Laura Gibbs replied Nov 4, 2010 to Poetry Composition

8 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Mark Walker

"Hi Divya, they go in order - so you start with Chart 1, and you get your first lette…"

8 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Mark Walker

"I had so much fun when I discovered that book and read how it worked. This summer I…"

8 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Mark Walker

"What a wonderful use of Tumblr, Divya! Very nice! I have a little article here abou…"

8 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Mark Walker

"Hi Leo, that is not a book I have used but I have some materials online that might b…"

Laura Gibbs replied Oct 15, 2010 to Latin via Ovid

3 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Thomas Govero

"This is so much fun!!! If we are trying to "resonate" with the English versions, it…"

Laura Gibbs replied May 8, 2010 to Internet Slang/Abbreviations in Latin! Why not?

9 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Chris Ann Matteo

"Euge! Great idea! Here are some of the Latin phrases I like that have the same "feel…"

Laura Gibbs replied May 7, 2010 to Internet Slang/Abbreviations in Latin! Why not?

9 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Chris Ann Matteo

"My pleasure! :-)"

Laura Gibbs replied May 5, 2009 to Can someone help me with a few english to latin translations?

3 May 5, 2009
Reply by Laura Gibbs

"What a nice idea! Amor noster frangi non potest Love - our - be broken - not - can…"

Laura Gibbs replied May 5, 2009 to Can someone help me with a few english to latin translations?

3 May 5, 2009
Reply by Laura Gibbs

"Hello Marco! What a lovely idea. These Latin words sound nice together: Unus amplex…"

Laura Gibbs replied Mar 19, 2009 to Wedding Rings

2 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Marco Pallavidino

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Andrew Reinhard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service