As promised, here is a round-up of my Latin blogs for the past week.
Latin Via Fables
- This week's fables include LaFontaine's Fox and Grapes in Latin, Young Man and Swallow, Wolf and Nurse, Androcles and the Lion, and The Camel and the Lion-King.
Audio Latin Proverbs
- This week's essay is about the proverb: Elephantus culicem non curat
- This week's essay is about the verse in the Gospel of John: Ego sum vitis, vos palmites
- This week I've added some audio for the Latin Via Proverbs book.
- This week's grammar notes are about Latin Semivowels, and the letters J and U.
- This week's roots include AC (ACU), PA (PASC), and TAC.
Learning Latin Links
- This week's links include Carmina Popularia, Ephemeris and Diederich's Frequency of Latin Words.
- This week's technology tips include How To Edit Images with Picnik.com, Super Site-Specific Searches with Google, and Instant Editing with GoogleDocs: My Recipes.