eLatin eGreek eLearn

More wired than a Roman Internet café

Andrew Reinhard's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Bolchazy-Carducci Publishers did this for Latin for the New Millennium. We crea…"

Andrew Reinhard replied May 8, 2010 to Test Generators for Latin/Greek Classes

3 May 8, 2010
Reply by Lisa Wilbourne

"Thanks Kevin. I don't plan on distributing the videos, only conserving them -- most…"

Andrew Reinhard replied Nov 4, 2009 to Save Classics Student Project Videos!

3 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by kevin hartley

"This is an EXCELLENT idea, and something entirely do-able. I will post to some other…"

Andrew Reinhard replied Apr 10, 2009 to We need support to translate Ubuntu into Latin

3 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by kevin hartley

"Hi Katie, Bolchazy-Carducci Publishers just released flashcards for iPod/iPhone for…"

Andrew Reinhard replied Mar 31, 2009 to Latin for Handheld Technologies (e.g. iPod, mobile phones)

13 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Keith White

"Hi Chris Ann. There's no deadline per se, but as the book is new, maybe this month o…"

Andrew Reinhard replied Feb 2, 2009 to Impersonate an Animal in Latin, win a prize!

4 May 6, 2009
Reply by Ann Martin

"Thanks Jeremy! I'll pass that along. Andrew"

Andrew Reinhard replied Dec 18, 2008 to Learning Ancient Greek Online

6 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by khairek

"I, Andrew Reinhard, author of this petition, founder of eClassics, and Director of e…"

Andrew Reinhard replied Nov 3, 2008 to Petition for World of Warcraft to be available in Greek and Latin

6 May 3, 2010
Reply by Ioannis Andriopoulos

"The note below is from Sherwin Little, president of the American Classical League, p…"

Andrew Reinhard replied Oct 24, 2008 to AP Latin Literature Cancelled -- Please Add Your Name

447 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Emil Bantea

"I attended the Illinois Classical Conference annual meeting at Augustana College on…"

Andrew Reinhard replied Oct 20, 2008 to AP Latin Literature Cancelled -- Please Add Your Name

447 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Emil Bantea

"We are putting the finishing touches on iPodius, the digital downloads portion of bo…"

Andrew Reinhard replied Oct 3, 2008 to Latin for Handheld Technologies (e.g. iPod, mobile phones)

13 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Keith White

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Andrew Reinhard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service