eLatin eGreek eLearn

More wired than a Roman Internet café

All Discussions Tagged 'greek' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Greek and Latin Internet Resources

On my site http://cle.altervista.org (please see it!) I added several international sites (not only italian) with important resources…

Started by Andrea Del Ponte

4 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by John Jackson

Digital Pedagogy: A Needs Assessment

While on-line tools abound for use in teaching foreign languages, many teachers choose not to use them. I am wondering if this is because o…

Started by Andrew Reinhard

4 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Amber patrick

Test Generators for Latin/Greek Classes

I know there are a lot of teachers out there who use Quia to host home-grown games, quizzes, tests and exercises. Textbooks like Ecce and L…

3 May 8, 2010
Reply by Lisa Wilbourne

Petition for World of Warcraft to be available in Greek and Latin

If you play World of Warcraft (of even if you don't), please consider signing this petition to the attention of Blizzard Entertainment to e…

6 May 3, 2010
Reply by Ioannis Andriopoulos

Learning Ancient Greek Online

I received a query this morning from of professor who is wondering what online resources are available for college-level ancient Greek. Spe…

6 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by khairek

Aural/Oral Latin/Greek eClassics Subgroup?

In light of the recent discussion on peer review and ancient language podcasting/pronunciation, I would like to know if there is an interes…

4 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Chris Ann Matteo

Custom Readers for Latin/Greek

At the recent AIA/APA and MLA annual meetings, I toured the book expos to see what was new in publishing. The trend in 2007 and 2008 seems…

2 Jan 9, 2008
Reply by Laura Gibbs

Young = Wired?

I wish I had the citation handy, but I recently read an article that said that while younger students do seem to know about new technology,…

2 Nov 29, 2007
Reply by Laura Gibbs

Inscriptions in Latin/Greek classrooms

As an archaeologist by training, I'm always looking for a way to sneak archaeological finds into Latin and Greek pedagogy. While paleograph…

2 Oct 25, 2007
Reply by Laura Gibbs

Archaeologists as language teachers

Many, many archaeology professors in the U.S. are expected to teach one or two Latin and/or Greek classes each semester in conjunction with…

0 Jun 10, 2007

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Andrew Reinhard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service