eLatin eGreek eLearn

More wired than a Roman Internet café

All Discussions Tagged 'elearning' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Distance Learning Courses for Ancient Greek/Greek History?

One of our eClassics members asked me this question, but perhaps someone else here will know how to answer it better than I: "Do you know o…

Started by Andrew Reinhard

10 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Rich

Latin for Handheld Technologies (e.g. iPod, mobile phones)

I'm putting the finishing touches on two collections of flashcards: Wheelock and AP Vergil. The novel thing about these flashcards is that…

13 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Keith White

Digital Pedagogy: A Needs Assessment

While on-line tools abound for use in teaching foreign languages, many teachers choose not to use them. I am wondering if this is because o…

4 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Amber patrick

Test Generators for Latin/Greek Classes

I know there are a lot of teachers out there who use Quia to host home-grown games, quizzes, tests and exercises. Textbooks like Ecce and L…

3 May 8, 2010
Reply by Lisa Wilbourne

Save Classics Student Project Videos!

One of our eClassics members noticed that the Fourth Declension Opera student video is no longer available as its creator took the video of…

3 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by kevin hartley

Learning Ancient Greek Online

I received a query this morning from of professor who is wondering what online resources are available for college-level ancient Greek. Spe…

6 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by khairek

Mobile Latin

I'm currently exploring Latin-language games that can be played on cellphones (aka mobiles). The games should be fun ways to practice Latin…

2 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Matthew Moore

Themes for Next Year's ACL: Technology

There were two post-ACL fora to discuss a direction for next year's Institute, and part of the discussion focused on themes for sessions. I…

2 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by P. Chenier

Custom Readers for Latin/Greek

At the recent AIA/APA and MLA annual meetings, I toured the book expos to see what was new in publishing. The trend in 2007 and 2008 seems…

2 Jan 9, 2008
Reply by Laura Gibbs

Young = Wired?

I wish I had the citation handy, but I recently read an article that said that while younger students do seem to know about new technology,…

2 Nov 29, 2007
Reply by Laura Gibbs

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Andrew Reinhard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service