eLatin eGreek eLearn

More wired than a Roman Internet café

Andrew Reinhard's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I received this email from Carin Green of the University of Iowa (Chairman of CAMWS)…"

Andrew Reinhard replied Sep 18, 2008 to AP Latin Literature Cancelled -- Please Add Your Name

447 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Emil Bantea

"Mary Pendergraft posted the following two notices via the AP Latin discussion list (…"

Andrew Reinhard replied Jul 7, 2008 to AP Latin Literature Cancelled -- Please Add Your Name

447 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Emil Bantea

"Latin teacher extraordinaire, Ginny Lindzey, wrote an articulate and thorough letter…"

Andrew Reinhard replied Jun 2, 2008 to AP Latin Literature Cancelled -- Please Add Your Name

447 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Emil Bantea

"A statement from ten former Development Committee Chairpersons and Chief Readers for…"

Andrew Reinhard replied May 6, 2008 to AP Latin Literature Cancelled -- Please Add Your Name

447 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Emil Bantea

"This looks really cool - are there any Latin or Greek teachers using this now?"

Andrew Reinhard replied May 5, 2008 to WiZiQ free Virtual Classroom Technology

2 May 5, 2008
Reply by Mark Cruthers

"Dr. Rick LaFleur provided me with the official letters from both the ACL and APA to…"

Andrew Reinhard replied Apr 14, 2008 to AP Latin Literature Cancelled -- Please Add Your Name

447 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Emil Bantea

"Speaking personally (taking my Bolchazy-Carducci hat off), I think this is a terribl…"

Andrew Reinhard replied Apr 7, 2008 to AP Latin Literature Cancelled -- Please Add Your Name

447 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Emil Bantea

"Sadly, the poster did not win, but we did get a lot of additional interest in this s…"

Andrew Reinhard replied Apr 3, 2008 to eClassics at Classical Association, Liverpool, March 27-30

2 Apr 3, 2008
Reply by Andrew Reinhard

"Whoa! Do you have a link to the article that you could share?"

Andrew Reinhard replied Apr 1, 2008 to Robert Mugabe as Caligula?

2 Apr 1, 2008
Reply by Matthew Moore

"This is REALLY cool. What I'd love to see is a graphical, interactive on-line repres…"

Andrew Reinhard replied Dec 3, 2007 to Streetmap Grammar

3 Dec 3, 2007
Reply by Harry Hancock

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Andrew Reinhard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service